CAREERS AT JUMA
MANAGER, NON-SCRIPTED DEVELOPMENT - Bucks County, PA
JUMA ENTERTAINMENT, has an immediate opening for a development manager preferably in its Bucks County offices. Experience in non-fiction / reality production and/or development is a must. This position will support the development team in all stages from concept creation to pitch.
- Research and write original non-scripted ideas and supporting materials that are both internally generated and sourced from external partners.
- Skype potential talent and edit tapes.
- Organize department assets and overall media management.
- Identify new talent and partnerships through general research and constant networking.
- Liaise with network counterparts to stay ahead of network trends and to help move pitches through.
Experience & Skills:
This is an excellent opportunity for a show developer who wants to help grow the company and be in the trenches of show creation.
- 3+ years experience in unscripted television development and/or production.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the current cable and OTT landscape.
- Must be fast on their feet and able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience at creating pitch or production materials (writing & editing).
- An energetic, personable, and enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for entertainment.
Please apply with current list of credits, resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with MGR DEV in email subject line.
Seeking paid interns specializing in Research and Development for both Los Angeles and Pennsylvania office. Potential for full-time hire in development department after completion of 3 month internship. Submit resumes to: email@example.com